Thursday, February 26, 2009

chap 8

“Hey…”

I suddenly felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

“Do you know who am I?”

“Let me guess, Jaime is it?” I teased.

“No, its Mariah Carey silly” Jamie laughed.

“Yea I know that. So how do you know I am here?”

“Ohh, because I saw you sitting here while I was planning to take some fresh air before starting my work. So what are you doing here anyway?”

“Nothing much. Just trying to re lax and enjoy this place.”

“Ahh I see. So you like this place huh!”

I nodded. “Yea. I just love the peacefulness here. It’s the time where I can just stop thinking about what’s going on around me and… you know just relax.”

“I agree, because I myself also felt the same way like you did!”

Wow now her answers really surprise me. I can do no more but smile to her.

“Am I disturbing you now? I mean do you mind if I just sit down and have a little chat with you?” she asked.

“Yea, sure.”

As she took her sit, she started, “Ooh I just love the weather right now. It’s not too hot and cold either. It’s just cool.”

“Yea I like it too.”

I can feel her warm body and her perfume as she sat right next to me. With that only I realize how close we are to each others.

“Say Sam, can I ask you something?”

“Err yea sure.”

“Do you have a dream?”

“Huh, errr why do you ask?”

“I don’t know, because I always saw you shaking your legs everyday.”

“Was that a tease and since when you notice me so much?”

“Yes that was a tease and no I won’t answer you that first. Now back to the question.”

I could hear her giggled.

Ahh crap, now only I have to admit that girl ruled.

“All right, you win. Well I do have a dream. I have always wanted to meet my parents again. Ok now it’s your turn then.”

“Oooo I never say I will tell you my dream.”

“Ahhh COME on!”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Give me a big yes.”

3 comments: