Tuesday, February 24, 2009

chap 7

I wake up early in the morning the next day to start my daily routine again. Drinking a glass of cold milk will refresh my day, definitely. Beans and bacons are my favourite breakfast. Mmmmm I just can’t live without them. After having my breakfast alone, as always, I head straight to my usual spot, the bench that is located right in front of the orphan. I like that place because it’s sort of like a small park and it’s always quiet and peaceful early in the morning. During this time, I can have all the peace that I want before I start my day. It has been a habit for me to do this or else, I will feel uncomfortable for the rest of the day. Usually, after I sit down, the first thing I do is to clear my mind from anything and start to enjoy the sound of nature. Ahhh how beautiful it is listening to the bird singing, away from construction or traffic or whatever sounds that is made by human. It’s just me and the Mother Nature. But strange, I just can’t focus this morning, I mean I just can’t get my head clear from everything. I kept…..I kept thinking about yesterday. To be specific, I am thinking….Jamie. Now now, there is nothing so special about it. It’s just a normal maybe so-called friendship tea. She will forget about you after that. But the only thing that really disturb my head is that, why she want to be my friend and why am I so happy about this friendship? And how does she know me anyway? The first time we met was only less than… I don’t know, a figure that can be count with one hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment