Sunday, February 22, 2009

chap 6

“By the way Sam, can I ask you one question?”
“Ermm yea, sure!” It took me a few seconds before I can answer her because I am just wondering what kind of question she is going to ask me
“Do you have any friends?”
“I think…no. Why would you ask?” I lowered down my voice.
“I see. Sorry to say this but I notice that you were always alone ever since I came here to work!”
I paused for a moment before answering her as I am trying to search for the right word.
“…Well that’s because I don’t usually hangout with them.”
“Why don’t you?”
Man this girl is tough!
“It’s a long story. Let’s just say I prefer to be alone if I were asked to join them.” I tried to give her a smile.
“I see.What about me? What if I ask you out, will you prefer to stay alone or go out with me?”
What the….! Ok, now I am stuck. Should I just say ‘yes’ because honestly, I can feel that she bring no harm to me and I just feel…comfortable with her. Ouwww whatever!
“Yea, sure!... Why not.”
“Hehe ok, I will take that as your promise ok. No running away from me yea!”
“Hahaha” Why am I laughing? “So is that a sign of friendship?” I asked.
“Yes it is my friend!”
“Thanks. I really appreciate that. Seriously!”
“Ahhh, that’s ok. I am happier to be your friend haha! Opps, forgot to look at the time. I think we better go now because it’s getting late and yea, I know about the curfew in your place.” said Jamie after looking at her watch.
“Right. By the way…. thanks for spending time with me!”
Oh my gosh, I can feel my blush is shining bright on my face.“You’re welcome. Come on’ lets go

2 comments:

  1. “I see.What about me? What if I ask you out, will you prefer you prefer to stay alone or go out with me?”

    need to fix this part bro =) nice story you have there ^^ keep up the great work man :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh thanks man, i forgot to double check it last nite hahaha

    ReplyDelete