Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chap 4

Knock, knock! Huh someone is knocking my door. “Ohhh Mr Harris, are you free now?” From her sound, I guess that is Jamie or Jaime, oh whatever. “Errr I guess so!” I answered. “Great, I was getting a bit bored here so do you mind going out for a drink?” Jamie or Jaime is new the staff who volunteered herself to work in this place. I hardly know her because I only talk to her once and that’s when she accidentally bumped into me, and I have to admit that I have forgotten her name. But one thing that really question me is that, why would she ask me out for a drink? I am not close to her and she is not close to me! Maybe this is what they called ‘being friendly’. “Errrmmmm I guess….ok!” Am I doing the right thing? “How about Stanley’s café? I heard people said the coffee is nice!” she asked.

“Well errrr… sure. Ok!” From my tone, I can hear that I am very nervous each time I answer her but don’t blame me for that because I had been living alone all this while, and of course my social skill is bad.

In the end I have no choice but to go out with her! So is that a good thing or a bad thing?

7 comments:

  1. is tis a story or wat????
    making me confused~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhahaa you just read according to the date.dont read from the latest one.just read from the ldest post ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw yea its a story. enjoy it haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hurry up. this boy's gonna get laid. XD
    kidding. come on, keep it comin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sabar lah boss, nid to settle some stuff first.will update soon.

    ReplyDelete