Sunday, December 21, 2008

chap 2

“So how long you have been living in the Sun Shine Orphan?” the interviewer continues with his question. “About 10 years before I move out!” I answer back. “Wow, so that’s mean you started your own business since you were 20 years old? That is amazing Mr Harris. I am so excited and I can’t wait to ask you more about it. But before we continue on, why we don’t take a 5 first ok!” “Alright then.” I answered. As the light turn off, I can hear many of the audience are clapping and cheering. I am impressed with cheering atmosphere in this talk show. Most of the audience give their full cooperation and I think that is why the talk show can survive until now. Speaking of ‘survive’….I was saved from the near death incident. Well I wasn’t really being saved but my time hasn’t come yet. As I was lying motionless in front of the Death, I felt scared, sad but happy at the same time because I was about to leave this harsh and cruel world. The only thing that I would regret was that I see death as the first image that appears in my sight, instead of my parents who I really love. So I just wish I could see them even for just one second or at least I could hear their voice, was more than enough. Suddenly, all the eerie sound stop and a deep harsh voice was heard, “Not Yet!” The next thing I know when I woke up was, I am still alive and I was in Sun Shine Orphan already. Some Good Samaritan saved me and brought me here.

3 comments:

  1. *clap*..it's a nice story...you haven't finish the story right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. nahh, still got long way to go. thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete